Last Updated on August 3, 2021 by Admin 2
Joe, a systems administrator, is setting up a risk management plan for the IT department. Part of the plan is to take daily backups of all servers. The server backups will be saved locally to NAS.
Which of the following can Joe do to ensure the backups will work if needed?
- Frequently restore the servers from backup files and test them
- Configure the backups to restore to virtual machines for quick recovery
- Set up scripts that automatically rerun failed backup jobs
- Set up alerts to let administrators know when backups fail
- Store copies of the backups off-side in a secure datacenter